LIVE STUDENT RUSH
The Austin Symphony Orchestra invites students to enjoy live Masterworks Series or Butler Pops Series concerts through a Student Rush discount. Students up to and including those enrolled in a college degree program may purchase a $5 concert ticket for best available seating at 7:40 p.m. (20 minutes before the concert begins). Guidelines for ASO Student Rush:
• Student tickets available only at window identified Student Rush
• Student must have a valid student I.D.
• CASH ONLY accepted
• Seating is selected by the Box Office
• Discount is limited to two discounted tickets per I.D.
• Discount offered for Masterworks Series, Pops Series, Sarah & Ernest Butler Texas Young Composers Concert concerts only. Some other concerts may apply, call the box office for details.
Tickets are subject to availability and are offered at the discretion of the Box Office. Regular student discount tickets may be purchased in advance for a 10% discount off the regular ticket price. Please note that valid identification must be presented before the ticket sale is completed. Call the Box Office at 512-476-6064 ext. 3 to see if Student Rush tickets will be available for a particular performance.
IMPORTANT COVID PROTOCOL INFORMATION:
Our top priority is the safety of our community, as well as our audiences, performers and staff. In light of Stage 5 COVID risk levels in Austin/Travis County announced on August 5, 2021 and recommendations set out by Austin Public Health and the CDC, the Austin Symphony Orchestra (ASO) has instituted the protocols below for its upcoming 2021-22 season. These protocols apply to all patrons, staff, and volunteers.
- A negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours (3 days) of your scheduled concert for all patrons aged 12 or older
- In lieu of a negative test result, patrons can show printed or digital proof of vaccination with the final vaccine date at least 14 days prior to your scheduled concert date
- Masks will also be required, regardless of vaccination status, inside and outside the building, except while eating or drinking in designated areas. Patrons will be asked to review the wellness check guidelines prior to entry but there will not be temperature screening on entry