VIRTUAL STUDENT RUSH
Student rush discounts are available to all who have access to a .edu email account. Please follow these steps to request a student discount:
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Student Rush Request”
2) Include your name, .edu email address, a phone number, and the virtual concert(s) you’d like to access
After verifying your information, we will send you instructions on how to purchase access at a discount to the .edu email you provide.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office via email email@example.com or by phone at (512) 476-6064 ext. 3.
LIVE CONCERT STUDENT RUSH
The Austin Symphony invites students to enjoy live classical or pops music through a Student Rush discount. Students up to and including those enrolled in a college degree program may purchase a $5 concert ticket for best available seating at 7:40 p.m. (20 minutes before the concert begins). Guidelines for ASO Student Rush:
- Student tickets available only at window identified Student Rush
- Student must have a valid student I.D.
- CASH ONLY accepted
- Seating is selected by the Box Office
- Discount is limited to two discounted tickets per I.D.
- Discount offered for Masterworks Series, Pops Series, Sarah & Ernest Butler Texas Young Composers Concert concerts only. Some other concerts may apply, call the box office for details.
Tickets are subject to availability and are offered at the discretion of the Box Office. Regular student discount tickets may be purchased in advance for a 10% discount off the regular ticket price. Please note that valid identification must be presented before the ticket sale is completed. Call the Box Office at 512-476-6064 ext. 3 to see if Student Rush tickets will be available for a particular performance.