Be A Part of the ASO’s 111th Season!
Season tickets for the Austin Symphony Orchestra’s 2021-2022 season are a great value. Attend all eight Masterworks Series and four Pops Series concerts for as low as $180 per person through our new SUPER SERIES! Seating Charts for Concert Venues
For Season Subscription Pricing
- Super Series Subscription Pricing
- Masterworks Series Subscription Pricing
- Butler Pops Series Subscription Pricing
SPRING FORWARD and RENEW your season subscription online, click here. You will need to use the email associated with your account and the password. If you can’t remember your password, click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
We are currently updating our ticketing system to better serve our subscribers. If you currently sit or wish to sit in a Premium Seat location, please call the Box Office at 512-476-6064 ext. 3 or email email@example.com. Premium Seat locations can be found here.
NEW SUBSCRIBERS: Reserve your season subscription today (new orders will be processed after the renewal deadline on June 18)! You can donate and become a Symphony Society Member today!
Season Subscriber Benefits
- Season Discount – Save up to 50% off the single ticket price.
- Guaranteed Seating – Avoid the disappointment of sold-out performances.
- Ticket Exchange – Schedule conflict? We will exchange your season tickets for tickets to another performance within your purchased series with no questions asked.†
- Exclusive Options – Purchase additional Pops or Special Event tickets before they are available to the general public.
- Priority Seating – Current subscribers receive first priority in subscribing for the next season. All subscribers receive the best seats at considerable savings.
- Tax Receipt – Receive a tax credit for any season tickets that you are unable to use. Simply notify us prior to the concert.
To purchase season tickets call our box office at (512) 476-6064 ext. 3
Additional Season Information can be found here.
Group discounts are available for most concerts for groups of 10 or more. To request tickets and learn more about options for your group, please call the Box Office at (512)476-6064, ext. 3. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of Payment Accepted Include
Cash and Checks
Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
Box Office NEW Location
The ASO Box Office is located at 1806 Rio Grande St.
Office hours are: (Times may have changed due to COVID-19. Please call to see if the Box Office is open).
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (CST)
Friday (concert nights only during COVID) 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (CST)
Saturday (concert nights only during COVID) 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (CST)
Contact us by phone:
Local: (512) 476-6064
Fax: (512) 476-6242
To Become a Season Subscriber:
- Come by the ASO Box Office at our new location 1806 Rio Grande St (Times may have changed due to COVID-19. Please call to see if the Box Office is open).
- Call the ASO Box Office at (512) 476-6064 ext. 3
† When exchanging season tickets they can only be exchanged from a Masterworks Series performance to another Masterworks Series performance OR a Butler Pops Series performance to another Butler Pops Series performance. The exception is if you purchase the Super Series then you can exchange between the Masterworks Series and the Pops Series.