Friday, May 8th, 6:00 PM (CST)
- Associate Concertmaster Patrice Calixte – J.S. Bach’s Sonata for Solo Violin No. 2 in A Minor, Andante
- Principal Cello Douglas Harvey – Sarabande from Partita No. 2 in D Minor for solo violin by J.S. Bach (arr. Laszlo Varga)
- Principal Bass Jonathan Rouse – J.S. Bach’s Cello Suite No. 2 in D Minor, Sarabande
- Principal Viola Bruce Williams – J.S. Bach Sonata in G Major for Viola de Gamba, Adagio & Allegro ma non tanto
- Principal Flute Rebecca Powell Garfield – “Le Rossignol en Amour” (The Nightingale in Love) by Francois Couperin
- Principal Harp Elaine Martin Barber – Pastor Animarum by Hildegard of Bingen
- English Horn/Associate Principal Oboe Ian Davidson – First movement (“Towers”) of his own composition, “Scenes at the Ranch”
- Principal Trumpet Bob Cannon – Amazing Grace
- Principal Trombone Brenda Salas – Diamond by H.A. Vandercook
- Principal Tuba Steve Curtis – Beethoven’s “Ode to Joy” (arr. by Daniel Kelley for violin & cello)
“I support The Austin Symphony Orchestra because it is the backbone of premiere classical music performance and education in Central Texas. I look forward to seeing how they keep music alive for us during these times. I have personally increased my donations to the Symphony so that they may not only survive but thrive, and continue to educate our community on the magic of music.” –Ron Jernigan
We want to hear from you!
Please take this quick five question survey on your experience. Click HERE.