Policies and Procedures for Submitting Request
- All donation requests must be submitted online. Written, fax and email requests are no longer accepted by the Austin Symphony.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your non-profit organization must have 501©(3) tax-exempt status.
- You must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered (If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form).
- It is recommended that your event not be centered on the anticipation of receiving a donation item.
- Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
- By submitting the form you acknowledge that you read and understood the above donation guidelines.
- Please note, at 7:45 p.m. the night of the performance, all unclaimed donated/comp tickets are released back to the ASO box office to seat patrons on stand-by and our volunteers.
* Field is required